TDS stands for Traders Den Student. As a TDS, students are being transformed holistically and being taught the proper mindset, discipline, and strategy for them to survive a thousand trades. The Program ideally runs for 6 months and students are expected to graduate within that time frame.
Why Become a TDS? What are the perks?
- Foundation Building
- Live Trading
- Mental and Emotional Support
- Di ka gagraduate sa course hanggang hindi ka marunong magtrade
Ano-ano ang matutunan ko sa program na ito?
By committing yourself to the process, you will learn the following:
- Basics about the Stock Market
- Technical Analysis Foundation
- How to Use Chart for Newbies? (Navigating TradingView)
- Trading Strategies (How to Buy and Sell Stocks?)
- Habits of a Profitable Trader
- Emotional Discipline
- You will learn to trade “The TDS-way.”
- Paano tumagal sa mundo ng trading
- Live Trading (Application)
Basically, becoming a TDS will push you to be better at trading by the help and guidance of Lioness and fellow Traders Den Students.
How to qualify?
Just complete the 5 book set namely, 1) Paano Yumaman sa Stock Market, 2) The BOSS 3) I Dare You to Trade 4) Maduming Merkado and 5) Tabula Rasa Booklet. Get the books from our Official Shopee Store.